We have people ask us questions all the time:
"How do estate sales work?"
"My kids don't want my things, what can I do?"
"Are my items or collections worth anything?"
We can answer all your questions with a phone call or a free consultation.
We are booking now for 2023 Season!
If you have lost a loved one or are considering downsizing or moving, we can help you! Call us first, before you throw anything away! Our consultations are always free!
Everything we do is in the service of making your life a little bit easier.
If you have a sale date in mind let us know as soon as possible. We do book quickly and all great estate sales take time to get ready!
Each situation is unique and since we are assisting our clients with transition periods we are sensitive to your unique situation and are respectful and easy to work with as possible. It is our job and our pleasure to make this easy and successful.
We follow a few steps:
1. Consultation - We will come to your location for your FREE consultation to discuss what your goals are. At this time, we will discuss what you have for sale and how we can help you.
2. Scheduling - We will schedule your sale as soon as possible. We will do everything we can to meet your sale date needs, while choosing the best days to bring in the buyers.
3. Evaluation - Over a decade of experience and a constant working knowledge of selling estates keeps us current and updated on pricing. We are knowledgeable in many areas including furniture, antiques, rugs, glassware, jewelry, art and more. We work hard to get the best possible price.
4. Marketing - We list your sale on EstateSales.net (the go to site for all savvy shoppers) also multiple other well known websites. We send our newsletters to over 500 plus people who are actively opening and engaging with our newsletter monthly (we keep a nice clean list and remove any who are not opening the newsletter to read). We list in the local newspaper and other mediums to be sure of a great turnout!
5. Preparation - We will come out days or weeks before the sale to organize, price, and set up for the sale. We have signage directing people to the sale, we rope off no-traffic areas, prepare parking, put up tents and tables to making checking out quick and easy. We make sure the property is fully prepared!
6. Check Out - We accept credit cards and cash as payment and use Square to record all sales. We use a spread sheet to record totals at the end of each day and will contact you with that days totals. You will receive copies of all paperwork and your check will be available on the first Monday after the sale.
7. Clean up - You have hired us to liquidate your estate and that is just what we will do. We can even sweep and turn the lights out when everything is done!
8. Aftercare - Your check will be available on Monday after the final sale day and we will always be available for any needs you may have in the future. Please leave us a review of our services on our Google My Business profile and/or EstateSales.net. We truly appreciate your business!
DON'T THROW ANYTHING AWAY, reach out to us first, WE ARE HERE TO HELP!
We look forward to meeting you!